If we talk about Netgear Nighthawk WiFi routers, then the first thing that comes into the picture is a blazing-fast WiFi connection. Users can manage these devices through the Nighthawk app or the routerlogin.net URL. The URL comes to the rescue when the app crashes. Also, it is the finest way to tweak the router’s settings. But, what to do if the routerlogin.net not working error shows up? This is what you are going to learn in the post. But, before you learn anything, ask yourself a few questions mentioned below:
Have you entered the correct web URL?
Did you use the address bar of the browser to access the WiFi router login address?
If the first question has been answered in no, then you know what to do. Just input the URL again and see if you attain success this time. But, this time, make sure to use the correct web address. Just in case it is the second question that has received a negative response, you need to mend your mistake right away. Always use the address field of the browser to access the WiFi router’s admin URL. This is because no URL or IP can be accessed through the browser’s search box. If you still make a failed attempt to access routerlogin.net, referring to the next section is recommended.
Solved: Routerlogin.net Not Working
- Update the Web Browser: Start the troubleshooting process by installing the latest version of the browser. Keep in mind that it hardly matters which web browser has been used by you for accessing the login address of the router. What matters the most is the version of the software flaunted by the browser. It should be the latest one. Therefore, do yourself some favor and move to the settings section of the browser. Over there, check if the browser needs to be updated or not. If yes, then install the latest version, re-launch the web browser, and try to access routerlogin.net again.
- Check the Internet Access: You might get the routerlogin.net not working error if there’s no or poor internet access. Thus, before further troubleshooting, you need to run a speed test on the web browser and check whether you are getting the promised internet speed or not. In the case of negative results, you should look forward to improving the connection between the WiFi router and modem. The Ethernet cable joining both networking devices should be free of damage. It means it should not be fragmented. The connection also needs to be finger-tight and has to be created using the correct ports of WiFi devices.
- Connect the Computer to Router: The process of accessing the Nighthawk login address might also fail if you have not connected the computer to the router’s network. For your information, routerlogin.net will only work if you have connected the device to the router either wirelessly or through an Ethernet cable. In case you opt for the first method, make sure that you enter the correct WiFi password to connect to the router’s WiFi network. But, if is the second approach that is chosen by you, then be sure that the Ethernet cable in use is fulfilling the same conditions as those related to the cable joining the router and modem.
This is how you can fix the routerlogin.net not working error. It is expected that you will be able to make the router login URL work with the aid of the above-given techniques. In case you fail, restart your WiFi router to rule out network glitches.
Finally: Reboot Router to Fix Routerlogin.net Error
The process of rebooting the WiFi router does not require any special effort from your end. It is just the process of giving some rest to the Nighthawk router. Given below are steps that will help you know how:
- Power down the router and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Disconnect the router and modem.
- Wait for 15 minutes.
- Connect the router and modem again.
- Do the exact opposite of the first step of the rebooting process.
And, with that, we have reached the end of the post explaining what to do if the Nighthawk WiFi router login URL is not working for you. You can always use these tips for effective troubleshooting. Apart from this, you have the hack to fix things in an instant i.e. the reset process.