Bilingual Kids International (BKI) Preschool is a popular preschool in Tokyo, educating young minds for several years. This international preschool in Tokyo follows the Reggio Emilia approach. It gets considered one of the most effective approaches during preschool admission for young children who have just begun their schooling journey. Under this learning approach, students can choose the activities they want to perform and learn things at their own pace. Moreover, the classroom environment is cordial, focusing on building a positive relationship between teachers and students.
Things You Need to Know about BKI Preschool
- The school offers daycare and kindergarten for children between 12 months to 15 years of age. Extended daycare services are also available till the evening.
- Students can choose to be in a 3,4, or 5 days a week school program, and there is a special summer school option for two to four weeks.
- The fee structure of this preschool is extremely reasonable. However, if you compare it and consider the education quality they offer, you will find it totally worth it.
- They hire only highly qualified educators that are native English or native Japanese speakers.
- As the name suggests, they use two languages as their mode of teaching, English and Japanese. In addition, there are special after-school classes for non-English speaking Japanese students to help them gain proficiency.
- The school conducts dance and music sessions regularly, ensuring every child can explore their interests and potential.
These are the highlights of BKI Preschool. If you are also looking for a preschool for your child where their holistic growth will be paramount, you can go with BKI.