Let’s start with spilling a quick secret of going viral on TikTok.
It’s a hashtag!
TikTok being one of the prominent social media platforms with over 600 million daily active users as per BusinessDIT. Since the launch of TikTok, it has been taken by storm by numerous amateur and professional creators who make interactive 15 to 30-second videos that they share with the world.
Since so many videos are posted on TikTok daily it will be very hard for your videos to get views and likes. Thus, using the brand hashtags on the videos helps businesses to boost the reach of the brands. And choosing to embed TikTok hashtag video on website has changed the marketing game of various businesses today.
If you want to know how you can able to embed TikTok videos on your website then you are at the correct place. This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide for doing it in the simplest way.
Keep reading the article.
A Little Know-How About Tagembed Tool
Tagemebed is a professional and prominent aggregator tool that lets users collect, curate, and embed content on different websites. Its main advantage is that it can collect content from 20+ social media platforms including TikTok. It offers users the best features to design appealing widget. Tagemebed is a popular choice among individuals, businesses, and organizations who want to display unique and visually appealing content on their websites.
You can easily connect your social media accounts to your Tagembed account which lets you pick content through hashtags and handles. It also makes sure you can collect different types of posts, videos, and images in one place.
It allows you to design an appealing widget with its wide range of customization options that go with the appearance of the website. You can change the layouts, themes, and color schemes and be able to adjust the font style, size, and various visual elements of the widget.
Steps To Add TikTok Hashtag Video On Website With Tagembed
Now that you have become familiar with Tagembed, let’s get straight to the method and learn how you can embed TikTok hashtag video on website. The below-mentioned steps by Tagembed are the easiest way of embedding.
Without wasting any more time let’s delve into the step-by-step guide.
Step 1: Collect the TikTok videos
- Start with creating an account on Tagembed first and it’s totally free. If you already have an existing account then just log in to it.
- For the new users, a default widget has already been created and you just have to click on the “Open” button. The existing customers have to click on the “Create widget” button that you can find in the top right corner of the screen, give a preferred name to the widget, and start.
- A menu will pop up on your screen with the title “Pick a source” and you have to select TikTok as your preferred source from the menu.
- A new page will appear on your screen with the title “Create TiKTok feed. Now select the “Hashtag(#)” option from there and aggregate all the hashtags feeds.
After this, you will see all your TikTok hashtag video has been collected on the widget in a few seconds.
Step 2: Next generate the Embed code for the website
- On the bottom left corner of the widget editor, you will notice a button with the name “Embed widget” Click on that.
- In the next step the “Choose your platform” dialog box will appear on your screen from there, you have to select your preferred CMS platform from the various options.
- You can adjust the height and width of your TikTok widget according to the display preference of your website.
- Now that you have done with the adjustment click on the “Copy code” option below for copying the generated embed code on the clipboard.
- Now go to the backend of your website and paste the copied embedded code at the place where you want to embed the TikTok video using hashtags and save the changes.
You are all done. You have successfully embed TikTok hashtag video on website.
With Tagembed the process of embedding TikTok hashtag video on website is very easy. You have access to the ultimate step-by-step guide in this article above. Now without wasting any further time take the method into use and start embedding.
Bringing the TikTok hashtag video to the website will open a door for your business to boost its online presence. Without any second thought avail the free trial of Tagembed and start embedding.